3. How Acumantra Collects Information. Depending on their use of Acumantra’s services, Acumantra collects information from Users in the following ways:
- From Acumantra’s web server
- Using temporary internet files such as cookies, transparent gifs, and other similar tools (Identification Tools)
- Directly from Users.
- Internet protocol address
- The type of browser or computer used
- The number of links clicked within Acumantra’s website
- The state or country from which our website was accessed
- The date and time of visit
- The name of internet service provider used to access Acumantra’s website
- The web page visited prior to coming to Acumantra’s website
- The pages viewed on Acumantra’s website
5. Information Collected by Acumantra Directly from Users
b. Identification Tools. Acumantra may use automated Identification Tools like cookies, Pardot Marketing Automation and Google Analytics. Each of these Identification Tools work differently, however, they all collect information related to the website you came to Acumantra from, a User’s operating system, browser type, where Users go on Acumantra’s website, length of time on Acumantra’s website, and where a User goes after visiting Acumantra’s website. In addition, Identification Tools may keep Users logged into Acumantra’s system. From time-to-time, Acumantra may use Identification Tools that will be used to serve advertising and other information to Users after they visit Acumantra’s website. Because the technologies underlying Identification Tools differ, Users may, or may not, be able to choose not to provide information to them.
c. Support Information. When Users contact Acumantra for support for their services they will be asked to match certain information that is in their Registration Information. This information will be used to identify them personally. In the course of providing support to Users, Acumantra may annotate the Registration Information with information disclosed while providing support (Support Information).
d. FAQ and Forum Information. Acumantra offers Users the ability to exchange information about its services, and their experiences with these services (Forum Information). Forum Information is publicly accessible and may be indexed by search engines and other tools. Users are not required to disclose information that will identify them personally in order to participate in these tools. All Forum Information may be accessed and used by third parties for purposes known and unknown to Acumantra. All ideas, and suggestions for product improvements that are provided by users, visitors, or any third party, will be considered property of Acumantra Solutions, Inc.
6. Security Monitoring. Acumantra takes the security of its network very seriously. To ensure network security, data integrity and privacy, Acumantra uses programs that monitor network traffic and access to its network. These programs collect information regarding User’s use of Acumantra’s services, website and network (Traffic Information).
b. Specific Information
- Registration Information. Acumantra will use Registration Information throughout its business and will pass Registration Information on to third parties for processing and use as necessary to provide Acumantra’s services to Users. Acumantra requires these third parties to limit their use of Registration Information to those uses that facilitate providing Acumantra’s services to Users.
- Support Information. Support Information may identify Users individually. In addition to providing support to Users, Acumantra may disclose Support Information to third party vendors in order to provide the support requested by the User. These third parties may disclose and use Support Information to improve their business processes and for marketing. Unless necessary to provide support to Users, Acumantra will not disclose Support Information containing information that identifies Users individually to these third parties. During a support request, Users may request that Acumantra not disclose Support Information to third parties. This request will prevent Acumantra from providing support to Users.
- Traffic Information. Traffic Information may identify Users individually. Acumantra will only use Traffic Information to ensure the integrity of its network, and for no other purpose. Traffic Information may be disclosed by Acumantra to comply with its legal obligations and to law enforcement upon when obligated to do so.
8. How Acumantra Protects your Information. Acumantra uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. Acumantra uses security measures including and not limited to: firewalls, nonpublic facing systems, complex passwords, anti-virus, encryption, and mitigation and detection software. When Acumantra asks Users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Electronic communication (for example: email, online chat, or instant messaging) that Users may send Acumantra may not be secure unless Acumantra advises a User in advance that security measures will be in place prior to transmitting the information. Users should not send confidential information such as financial information, social security numbers or passwords to Acumantra through unsecured electronic communication.
You may also contact us in writing at:
Acumantra Solutions, Inc., 2216 Dixie Highway, Suite 201, Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017